We Are Looking For:
Cape Fear Group Homes, Inc. is currently seeking Residential Support Advocates (RSA) for program participants living in the group homes. Under the supervision of the Group Home Manager, the RSA works closely with the participants to implement planned daily activities including, but not limited to, assisting and transporting individuals to appointments, community outings, etc.
Part-time and full-time shifts available. Cape Fear operates on a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedule.
Cape Fear Vocational Services is currently seeking employment specialists in multiple locations. Under the supervision of the Vocational Services Director or Assistant Director, employment specialists provide direct support and coaching to enable individual clients to achieve their employment goals.
General Requirements For Employment:
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a valid North Carolina Driver’s License
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass criminal background check
- Pass Health Care Personnel Registry check
- Pass tuberculosis testing
- Submit to drug testing upon hire